Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Absence

There is no good excuse or reason for my absence. Over all it can be summed up by my being too lazy to plug in and wait for my computer to be charged enough to turn it on. Now I've finally done that and my computer has alerted me to the fact that the battery is fried and in need of replacing; or I can just park myself by an outlet which is easy enough, problem solved.
It's been a little over a month since I last posted so instead of one giant 'This Is What Happened For The Last Month' post I will try to make a quick series of shorter catching up posts. You're welcome.
The posts will hopefully cover;
Front Porch Rehabilitation Project
My Baby's First Year of Life & 1st Birthday Party
Beach Vacation
A Foodie Post

Unfortunately all of those posts require my uploading pictures from off my phone which often proves to be a challenge for untech-y me. I have no room to ask this but; patience, please.

I will be back with a true post soon, maybe even before the day is up!
~Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment